The position will maintain IT systems through hands-on work and management of third-party experts. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading networking, storage, server, and computer equipment. This person will be a thought leader and problem solver in Microsoft 365 and associated systems.
- Manage corporate IT infrastructure on premises and in the cloud
- MS365 configuration and maintenance
- Maintain and communicate corporate IT best practices and ensure all users/sites follow
- Monitor PMs, logs, and metrics to identify and resolve issues before they impact employees and operations
- Ensure IT security is up to date and following best practices
- Maintain Help Desk and triage tickets, build knowledge base from resolutions and report out status
- Deploy and maintain workstations and laptops; update critical machine images
- Mange Active Directory including distribution lists and security groups
- Verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Create and maintain systems documentation
- Support the installation and configuration of employee laptop hardware and software
- Maintain and deploy VOIP and AV equipment
- Plan upgrades and work with vendors to procure hardware, software, services and warranties
- BS, or similar with 5+ years of experience
- Strong hardware and software problem solving skills and a willingness and ability to tackle new challenges
- Strong technical background and expertise in Windows, MS365 including Teams
- Working technical knowledge of firewalls, Active Directory, and MS SQL
- Experience with HA best practices with SAN and VMware.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining server hardware, storage and network equipment.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration information and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills
- High standards in ethics, safety, work ethic, teamwork, and work execution
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Industry certification like MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA, VCP-DCV, CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft 365 Certification
- Expertise in D365, SQL databases, and Okta
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and deploying IT systems in a manufacturing environment