Kinestral Technologies is seeking an HR Director with a proven track record of success for driving HR initiatives while simultaneously being a “hands-on” leader who quickly grasps the details of tactical execution. The HR Director will provide and lead strategies on talent management, training and development, performance management, organizational design, and total rewards.
- Lead the Kinestral worldwide HR team to develop people initiatives to support the business strategies and growth.
- Drive the continuous improvement of global talent programs, including performance management, succession planning, and career management.
- Provide sound advice and consultation to managers concerning HR policy/guideline interpretation.
- Oversee total rewards programs including compensation, equity, and health insurance.
- Research and recommend best practices and effectiveness to HR process and procedures.
- Effectively consult with management regarding the human resources impact of organizational transition and change.
- Identify gaps in training programs and develop programs that meet the needs of management and employees.
- Oversee the full cycle hiring process including recruitment, interviewing, selection, offer drafting, onboarding, and training of new management level team members.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources leadership with exposure to an innovative business that continues to reinvent their business proposition.
- Substantial depth experience in several HR areas (e.g. compensation/benefits, employee relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, and organizational development).
- Experience working in complex organizations (matrix, cross-cultural, cross geographical).
- Demonstrated ability to partner with all levels of the organization effectively and positively influence teams.
- Proven planning and execution skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work through ambiguity.
- Successful track record of establishing credibility and trust with employees, including senior leaders.
- Ability to use a high level of confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and empathy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred