We are seeking an experienced (2-6 years), talented, Process Engineer to join our integration team to monitor and maintain our process baseline. The PDL Baseline Coordination Leader will coordinate activities associated with maintaining a well-controlled baseline process delivered from the company’s Product Development Line (PDL).
- Own Statistical Process Control (SPC) activities at the PDL.
- Report KPI regularly to Material Supply, Technology Development, and Manufacturing teams.
- Notify Material Supply, Technology Development, and Manufacturing teams in the event of non-standard process/equipment events.
- Drive ongoing continuous improvement projects to increase the process capability of the PDL as indicated by Cpk and other relevant SPC metrics.
- Drive activities of technical staff to monitor and correct process control deviation at the PDL.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S., (advanced degree preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related field.
- 2-6 years of experience as an Engineer or Scientist
- Application of SPC, RCA, FMEA, and DOE methodologies and principles.
- Knowledge of applied statistics and experience with data interfacing software such as JMP, Tableau, and SQL.
- High programming competence in Python, MATLAB, or similar programming languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability, effectiveness and growth in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience scaling processes from R&D to full-scale manufacturing.
- Experience in electrochromic, photovoltaic, battery or flat panel industries.