Kinestral seeks a talented, hands on Group Lead for our Chemical Production and Engineering team, to help make the world’s most responsive smart-tinting glass. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will help create and lead our commercial chemical production activities.
- Lead Chemical Production Engineering Group responsible for building and operation of Hayward chemical production facility
- Oversee the design, development, and validation of production methods optimized for safety, quality, cost and material performance working within industrial best practices
- Be responsible for the collection, analysis, and presentation of data to ensure robust, quality operational processes through statistical process control
- Develop and maintain robust production planning to ensure reliable delivery of product
- Research, recommend, and qualify capital equipment
- Design and transfer of operations and processes from current production scale to future chemical facilities
- ChE, or related field with 5+ (B.S.) or 3+ (M.S./Ph.D.) years experience
- Success in managing chemical manufacturing environment
- Success in chemical process design, development and integration of chemical processes into production including process development and sustaining operational excellence.
- Understanding of equipment wiring, mechanics, and instrument operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- High standards in ethics, safety, work ethic, team work, and execution
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Proficiency with statistical process control
- SQL database, SPC, JMP, Tableau are a plus
Experienced candidates: please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster