We are seeking a D365 Techno-Functional Analyst providing technical and support services for cloud-based Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to Finance/Accounting, operations, and productions. This role works closely with in-house business analysts and Microsoft Dynamics partners to develop technical and business solutions and to support the ERP operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide daily end-users support on existing ERP operations (Financials and procurement)
- Manage users account provisioning and security
- Manage cloud-hosted non-production and production environments. Data and Code refresh between environments.
- Codes promotion and deployment
- Work on ad-hoc mini development projects. Include but not limited to SSRS reports, forms, workflows, data import/export and security roles.
- Be a team member on ERP Phase 2 implementation.
- Work on integration projects includes e-Procurement Punch-out, E-banking, Orders interface between D365 instances, Experlogix, Arena, Salesforce and home-grown MES systems.
- Data transformation and migration.
- Define testing scenarios, develop and execute testing on out-of-the-box or custom solutions delivered by developers/partners.
- Develop and deliver end-user documentation and training materials.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations / AX 2012
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Developer or Techno-Functional Consultant preferred
- Proficient on D365 F&O / AX 2012 developments, codes promotion, and deployment
- Working knowledge on D365 F&O architecture, Azure DevOps and Life Cycle Services.
- Working knowledge of the D365 F&O Data Management Framework.
- Experience to extract and transform data from multiple sources. Migrate data to/from D365.
- Experience with D365 F&O workflows design and architecture.
- Understand D365 F&O integration framework and options
- Experience to work with core D365 modules on financials, trade, and logistics, production.
- Understand Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory and Production process.
Other Experience is a plus, but not required:
- Working experience or knowledge on Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, Flow, PowerApps
- Basic bookkeeping or financial accounting knowledge
- Microsoft gold partner work experience.