The corporate strategy associate is a part of the Chief Strategy Office, which helps develop Kinestral’s business vision and global strategy moving forward.
This role will be working closely with Kinestral’s executive, leadership teams, and senior leaders in multiple departments to evaluate the company’s processes and implement changes where needed.
- This role will be leading projects that identify and explore new technologies and markets to drive Kinestral’s growth and customer relevance. This includes leading the decision making, implementations, and investments needed to make it possible.
- This role will be working cross-functionally with external/internal stakeholders, and working alongside Kinestral’s engineering, sales, marketing, finance, operations, product development, and more.
- Additionally, you will be working closely with these business units to prioritize long-term plans related to growth strategy, industry trends, competitive market, and capital raising activities.
- This role is expected to develop a high level of understanding of Kinestral’s business as well as the customers we aim to serve and our competitors within the market.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a corporate strategy function, consulting, or investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance preferred.
- Strong analytical and financial abilities to distinguish and remedy complex business issues with minimum supervision.
- Ability to display strong leadership and communication skills needed to work alongside leadership teams, and other senior-level executives.
- Experience in the tech industry or start-up environment preferred.
- Proven experience in strategy development, including but not limited to project management, business analysis, consensus building, people development, problem-solving, critical thinking, and strong verbal/written communication.
- Capable of taking lead and being successful in a team environment that is unstructured.