Kinestral seeks a talented and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to lead a Supplier Quality Management system across its Integrated Glass Unit (IGU) supply chain. This position works closely with the Engineering teams in Hayward and Taiwan and with IGU fabrication vendors.
● Ensure smooth and effective transfer or Kinestral specific processes at suppliers
● Manage vendor NPI and prototyping.
● Verification of Kinestral processes at vendors (training, traceability, documentation, tools, etc).
● Manage Procurement Specifications, process and inspection specifications.
● Participate in new vendor qualification. Develop scorecards and audits.
● Manage vendor change control. Disposition non-conformances, deviations, and SCARs.
● Oversee vendor first article verification, CoCs.
● Lead audits and regular business reviews.
● Drive product improvement roadmaps with suppliers (cost reductions, quality improvements, etc).
● Coordinate external certifications.
● Lead shipping and transportation qualifications.
● Ongoing compliance audits (work with Compliance manager).
● BA/BS degree required
● Min 10 years of work experience in Supplier Quality Engineering
● IGU/construction experience desired but not required
● Experience with industry standard specifications: ASTM C1036, ASTM C1048, ASTMC1376, ASTM E2190, ASTM E2953, ASTM E2141, ANSI Z97.1, SGCC
● ASQ Certification, Six Sigma Certification desired
Experienced candidates: please submit your resume by email to email@example.com. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers