Kinestral seeks a talented and experienced engineer to deploy Supplier Quality Management Systems across its global Fulfillment Centers. The fulfillment centers are staging areas for “Build to Stock” business of electronic components and Kinestral smart window IGUs (Integrated Glass Units).
- Deploy Kinestral’s Quality Management Systems at fulfillment centers, including Document Control, Change Control, Non-conformance, IQC, OQC, AQL audits, etc.
- Validate receiving material. Conduct inspections and AQL audits.
- Verification of Kinestral processes at vendors (training, traceability, documentation, tools, etc.).
- Participate in qualifying new fulfillment centers. Establish scorecards and metrics for selection.
- Manage vendor change control. Disposition non-conformances and deviations.
- Oversee vendor first article verification, CoCs.
- Establish metric and generate scorecard for vendors. Lead audits and regular business reviews.
- Manage SCARs.
- Drive product improvement roadmaps with suppliers (cost reductions, quality improvements, etc.).
- Coordinate external certifications.
- Lead shipping and transportation qualifications.
- BA/BS degree required
- Min 10 years work experience in Supply Chain Management
- International experience preferred
- Multilingual (Mandarin, Japanese, French) candidates desired
- IGU/construction experience desired but not required
- Experience with industry standard specifications: ASTM C1036, ASTM C1048, ASTMC1376, ASTM E2190, ASTM E2953, ASTM E2141, ANSI Z97.1, SGCC
- ASQ Certification, Six Sigma Certification desired