At Halio we believe everyone has the right to experience light, because access to views and natural daylight help people to be healthier, companies to experience productivity boosts, and our buildings to be more energy-efficient and sustainable. In 2010, we set out to find the best and simplest way to control sunlight. Our goal was to give people the ability to let in the maximum amount of natural light into their work and living spaces, while mitigating glare and reducing solar heat gain.
Senior Market Development Managers are needed to cover various regions throughout North America.
We are now looking for multiple Market Development Managers to help us get our Halio™ smart-tinting glass into commercial buildings and homes. You’ll work with owners, developers, architects, contractors, interior designers and other in the AEC and Real Estate industries. We’re looking for experienced sales and/or business development professionals who love technology and have an appreciation for great engineering, architecture, art, and design.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Identify prospective customers, developers and projects
- Nurture partner relationships to generate leads.
- Continually develop an in-depth understanding of the Halio™ smart-tinting glass technologies to make it easier for you to communicate the value it adds to commercial projects.
- Present to key clients in your region.
- Develop strong relationships within the developer, real estate and contractor communities to serve as a trusted consultant.
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing team to develop strategies and tactics for achieving growth.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 7+ years of new business development experience in the commercial real estate or construction industry.
- Being well networked in the real estate developer community a plus
- Demonstrated experience and success exceeding targets in long sales cycle environments.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and experience selling a technical product
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical product concepts.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of CRMs
- Willingness to travel within region