Kinestral is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to build the next generation of internal and external web application UIs to control and configure our dynamic glass systems. From internal configuration and support tools to customer facing dashboards and even mobile apps, you will enjoy a wide variety of fulfilling challenges.
Kinestral is a well-funded and vertically oriented startup that designs and manufactures all segments of their dynamic glass product line, including the raw chemical formulation, the electrochromic glass devices, the electronics control packages, as well as a cloud based software solution.
- Work with the team to design, develop, and deploy React based front ends.
- Prototype and test to assist the team in developing efficient and productive UIs.
- Build reusable React components.
- Integrate 3rd party plugins.
- Translate designs and wireframes into quality code.
- Develop unit tests in parallel with application code.
- Collaborate with mobile developer on React Native apps.
- Comfortable working in a small company growing rapidly.
- Comfortable taking ownership of work and driving it to completion.
- Strong background with HTML and CSS.
- 5+ years developing front end applications using React, Angular, or Vue.js. React preferred.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build tools (Babel, etc).
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS is a plus, but not strictly necessary.
- Experience or familiarity with React Native is also a plus.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Sketch and Invision design tools is a plus.
- Familiar with agile principles.