Kinestral Technologies is seeking a motivated process technician to support a top-notch team of scientists and engineers in creating next generation dynamic glass. An ideal candidate has experience operating a variety of manufacturing equipment. This full-time position will be located in Hayward, CA. Night shift positions also available.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and adjust process parameters including the operation of state-of-the-art coating equipment and various process tools
- Sample preparation and handling, data entry and reporting
- General lab maintenance and support
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as a process technician or similar
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- The successful candidate is organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience handling glass substrates or silicon wafers
- Ability to lift and transfer up to 20 pounds
- Characterization of films and materials using a variety of analytical methods (e.g., Rheometer, microscope, profilometer)
- Candidate will be required to be standing for roughly 80% of the day, with the exception of a 30 minute break for lunch and two 15 minute breaks throughout the day
- Candidate will be required to gown/de-gown going into and out of cleanroom roughly 4 times per day
- Experience in a clean room environment a plus.