At Halio we believe everyone has the right to experience light, because access to views and natural daylight help people to be healthier, companies to experience productivity boosts, and our buildings to be more energy-efficient and sustainable. In 2010, we set out to find the best and simplest way to control sunlight. Our goal was to give people the ability to let in the maximum amount of natural light into their work and living spaces, while mitigating glare and reducing solar heat gain.
We are now looking for Key Account Project Manager to help us get our Halio™ smart-tinting glass into commercial buildings. You’ll work with 2 established developers within U.S. to manage the projects we have already received. We’re looking for experienced project management professionals who love technology and have an appreciation for great engineering, architecture, art, and design.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Foster a culture of customer satisfaction based on operational excellence.
- Review project contracts and terms and conditions.
- Upon award of a construction project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule.
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years managing construction projects or similar experience
- Strong background in managing important customers and delivering on tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of either electrical or glazing