At Halio we believe everyone has the right to experience light, because access to views and natural daylight help people to be healthier, companies to experience productivity boosts, and our buildings to be more energy-efficient and sustainable. In 2010, we set out to find the best and simplest way to control sunlight. Our goal was to give people the ability to let in the maximum amount of natural light into their work and living spaces, while mitigating glare and reducing solar heat gain.
We are now looking for Key Account Business Development Manager to help us get our Halio™ smart-tinting glass into commercial buildings. You’ll work with 2 established developers within U.S. to further foster the relationship and pursue new opportunities. We’re looking for experienced business development professionals who love technology and have an appreciation for great engineering, architecture, art, and design.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Foster a culture of customer satisfaction based on operational excellence.
- Maintain adequate new business prospecting to ensure periodic milestones are reached and annual objectives are met
- Meet established revenue and profit goals
- Foster long-term, on-going relationships with two existing key clients
- Develop relationships with new influential partners
- Maintain constant awareness of customer needs, changing requirements or potential issues and resolve accordingly.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities
- Follow up on sales/project leads
- Respond to RFQ’s
- Prepare client proposals and estimates
- Review project contracts and terms and conditions.
- Work closely with project management team for projects sold
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years in business development or similar experience
- Strong background in managing important customer relationships
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to grasp and effectively communicate technical product concepts.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.