The role will work with the marketing, sales, and product teams to develop programs that support the revenue goals. We will look to you to help develop marketing campaigns and programs that will get our prospects excited about our Halio smart-tinting technologies so that we quickly increase product adoption. You’ll be responsible for creating campaigns and programs that are necessary to generate quality leads that our sales team can use.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to define priorities and deliverables that support the revenue goals.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to help achieve revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, field events, trade shows, and partner programs.
- Develop programs that generate leads, working with sales to ensure follow-through.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for building materials/daylighting product purchases. Provide support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force.
- Understand the market trends and customize programs for different regions as necessary.
- Collaborate with sales management to create content for internal sales trainings and work with sales leaders to develop programs to address field sales knowledge weakness.
- Work with corporate marketing and sales operations teams to support the development of channel partner programs, communications, joint promotions, and other channel initiatives.
- Develop and maintain sales and partner presentations and other sales tools that help our Halio technology stand out to target audiences – and ensure sales is using the most effective sales collateral.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement programs.
- Help manage the creation of content (videos, case studies, customer testimonials).
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and industry changes and proactively update selling materials accordingly
- Work with sales management and sales engineering to support major RFP responses and major account presentations
- Drive regular discussions with sales teams to gather sales insights, best practices, and collect feedback on usage and effectiveness of marketing materials.
- Manage and support day-to-day requests from sales for creative assets, negotiating content due dates.
- Provide day-to-day writing support for Sales – from writing marketing emails to drafting presentations, social media posts, etc., ensuring adherence to product messaging.
- Provide Marketing with campaign management reports from CRM.
- Recommend and develop content based on sales needs even before they ask for it.
REQUIREMENTS – (WHAT WE THINK IS NECESSARY TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE)
- BS/BA in communications, marketing, or equivalent
- 3-5+ years in B2B marketing
- A creative problem solver with an analytical mind
- Ability to grasp very technical concepts and translate them into comprehensible laymen terms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you really need to be able to write.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Ability to juggle multiple, simultaneous programs (yes, you must be organized!) – and a willingness to do what’s necessary to make them succeed
- Experience in developing campaigns that generate leads