Kinestral Technologies is seeking a senior DevOps engineer to manage our infrastructure and development workflows as we grow to meet customer demands. We run containers inside Kubernetes on AWS and use Terraform for our infrastructure. This role will provide an opportunity to architect key components (e.g. monitoring, logging, recovery) and work with a team of engineers who are passionate about their work.
Kinestral is a well-funded and vertically oriented startup that designs and manufactures all segments of their dynamic glass product line, including the raw chemical formulation, the electrochromic glass devices, the electronics control packages, as well as a cloud based software solution.
Technologies we use:
That said, we’re about finding the right tool for the job while balancing the development needs of the company.
- 3-5+ years building architectures on AWS or another major cloud provider such as GCP or Azure.
- Knowledge of networking management and configuration (domain routing, etc).
- Kubernetes cluster troubleshooting and management
- Experience configuring CI/CD
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform (preferred), Chef, Salt, Ansible are also acceptable.
- Configuring monitoring for health metrics across the spectrum of system components.
- Working with developers to understand resource requirements for new applications.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation.